Sunday 2 November 2014

The big adventure. Day 9

Oaxaca is a magical place. Being here for Dia de Los Muertos has long been a dream of mine and this city has not disappointed me one bit. There are people walking the streets with their faces painted / in costume. The kids are adorable. The arts and crafts are fantastic and the people are wonderful. 
Today was spent shopping for my costume and some decorations for home , eating great food and getting my face painted. 






I spent my night at Xoxo Cemetary. The Mexicans loved the crazy gringo dressed as a Katrina so I had many offerings of Mezcal and even some delicious home made kahlua. Plus the kids loved it so I was asked to pose for photos with them. There were lots of people in costume including this Canadian couple 




Hasta mañana xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment