Tuesday 6 May 2014

Upcoming classes and more

 
Hi everyone,
my apologies for being so slack with the posts. There is a lot going on at the moment. I have been busy preparing for private and public art classes and workshops I have coming up, cleaning out the studio for my upcoming move and creating new artworks.
I have also been rebranding as I want to focus on my mixed media and assemblage art and so want my image to reflect this.

One of the things I am introducing are Gift Vouchers. These can be at any denomination you choose (minimum $20). They can be used on products in my store/website, as well as any sale items I pop up on Facebook or my blog.
Can be sent to recipient with a gift card and message if requested and Digital versions are also available as a PDF. If you are interested contact me or check out my website:
http://www.kellygatchellhartley.com.au/

I have a Recycled Art Workshops starting soon. Here are the details if you would like to come...

 
 
 
As I also mentioned, I have been working on creating some new art works. I have a few on the go and just recently finished this one, which I have named Little Monster.
 
Little Monster © Kelly Gatchell Hartley 2014
Oil sticks, oils, canvas, acrylics, lace, buttons, recycled metal and embellishments.

As you can see she is not so little but I had a great time creating her.

See you next week
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment