Monday 12 May 2014

Happy days

Hi there.
Well its back to work after a lovely Mothers Day. I got spoilt with some lovely presents and dinner with my beautiful kids and husband. My favourite thing every year though is the cards my children make me. The gorgeous drawings and the funny things they write just make my day. To all the mums (or dads doing it on their own) I hope you had a wonderful day full of love.

I went to look at my new studio space yesterday. I am so excited to be getting an indoor studio! My current one is a garage, so space wise it is amazing but its either too hot, too cold or leaking. Only a few weeks now and I will have a beautiful space to work in. Happy days.

If you are out and about in Preston on Wednesday morning I will be at the Preston Neighbourhood House Open Day. Pop in and have a play with a quick workshop I am running from 10:30am-noon based on recycled art. There will also be some samples of my work on display. 
Additionally I will be around from 12:30-2:30pm running the Drawing and Painting Class. So pop in and say hi, try Tai Chi and maybe even win a door prize. The opening is at 10am.

Preston Neighbourhood House:  218 High Street Preston VIC 3072 
Ph. 9484 5806     office@prestonhouse.org.au      www.prestonhouse.org.au


© Kelly Gatchell Hartley
I am feeling exceptionally excited at the moment. I have booked my tickets and will be in Mexico for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead).
 I plan to go to Mexico City, be in Oaxaca for Dia de los Muertos and then head up to Guadalajara.I can't wait!
I know I am going to need a BIG suitcase for all of the treasures I will be bringing back as I love Mexican folk art.
If any of you have been on a Mexican adventure, I would love to hear all about it.


Until next time, have a fantastic week
Kelly xxxx
 
 
s being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment