Wednesday 8 May 2013

I'm back...

Wow,it feels like quite a while since I have logged in to say Hi. I apologise for the lack of updates. Moving house, taking a while to set up the new studio and life in general have slowed things down but I'm back.

I have just completed a commission which was alot of fun to do. I can't post images of it yet but once it has gone to its new home in a couple of weeks you can have some eye candy.
I am currently working on some more assemblage work as I just love re purposing things and giving them a new life.
Assemblage work in progress.
I also have some lovely big canvases waiting for me to give them life. Hmmm, what to paint, what to paint???

I would like to finish up  today with a farewell to Penelope Dullaghan from Illustration Friday. http://illustrationfriday.com/  This has been one of my favourite websites for a long time and thanks to all of Penelope's hard work it has become a great resource. All the best with your future endeavours Penelope.
Here is my entry to this weeks Illustration Friday. The theme is TRIBUTE.

© Kelly Gatchell Hartley. 'She weeps for us'.
See you again soon

2 comments: