Saturday 2 June 2012

A Drawing a Day for the Month of May...drawings still available for purchase.

A fun and fruitful month has finished and I want to thank everyone who supported me with likes, comments and purchases of my drawings.
There are still some drawings available for sale, so have a look and place your order. As my self-imposed A Drawing a Day for the Month of May was done for the challenge, not to make my millions the drawings are all very inexpensive. You can name your price- all I ask is that it is more than $15 per drawing to cover my costs and postage. I will also be donating 25% to the Salvation Army to help them with the great work they do.
If you are interested email me at: art@kellygatchellhartley.com.au with you name, the picture number, price you are wanting to pay and your postal address and I will email you the banking details and post it off to you.

Please note : some of the drawings are shown framed to help you visualise how they will look. All of the drawings are sold unframed. If you would like to see larger images of each drawing they are at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelly-Gatchell-Hartley-Artist-Illustrator/118190818203762

No comments:

Post a Comment